Calling all the families who are looking to Downgrade or Investors to avail this complete Entertainer
Situated in the Tarneit’s most sought after pocket with all the amenities close to you, like Islamic College of Melbourne, Davis Creek Primary School, Good News Lutheran College, Medical Centre, Child Care Centres, Parklands, Tarneit West village Shopping Centre, Riverdale Village Shopping Centre, Tarneit train station and Bus stop right outside the main door.
This stunning property includes:-
- Two spacious bedrooms with BIRs
- Sparkling generous size central bathroom and toilet
- The home impressively opens up to reveal a deluxe kitchen with sparkling
Stainless-steel appliances, complemented by far-reaching open-plan Living/dining
- Ducted heating & Split air conditioning - Making you feel comfortable all around the
- Pergola right outside the family area for the endless entertainment to the guests
- Manicured front & backyard with well-maintained fernery
- Remote controlled single car garage with internal and access to fernery
Comprehensive features include: Security doors, Dual block out blinds, Security screen, Remote controlled Sky light in the bathroom and Security shutters to the windows for your extra safety and much more…
Moments from shops and schools, this well-kept home provides a perfect location for all of your family needs. Please call Ishaq- 0468 622 355 to discuss further.
In light of recent events, i5 Real Estate has taken the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, vendors and buyers. As news concerning the spread of coronavirus continues to unfold, we request that you DO NOT attend inspections, if:
* You are feeling unwell
* Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus
* Have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
* You are under strict self-isolation instructions
* You have tested positive to coronavirus yourself
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 meters) at all times, keeping in mind:
* You refrain from touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: